[MD] The future of MOQ?

Jan Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Fri May 22 15:29:34 PDT 2020

Ha ha, gave me a good laugh. Thanks a lot! It seems like the english language still lack some understandable words with no cross-purposes, suitable for new persons.

But if we are going to discuss time and the future, MOQ related, I think we could all start at reading an essay called ”The MOQ and Time” written by Dr Anthony McWatt. Is there any link to this Ant?

I myself are just fascinated by looking at water: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JutML8qjPps <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JutML8qjPps>
It is quite inspiring to watch the movement of water.

Time is real. It’s not only defined by Thermodynamics or MOQ.

Best wishes to you all.

Jan-Anders