[MD] The future of MOQ?

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 23 14:06:05 PDT 2020

Jan-Anders,

That is quite a restful (even meditative?) YOUTUBE video featuring water.  I put various versions of STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER  (yes, you'd think I was getting bored and having too much time on my hands this month...  😉 ) as the soundtrack.  The images & psychedelic music actually synced-up quite well.

Anyway, this MOQ & TIME paper... I did think Ian Glendinning who is now hosting robertpirsig.org was going to put back its old webpages from 2014 back on the internet in September 2019 (which is where this paper featured).

God only knows what has been happening Ian's end but this didn't happen.  I know he has considerable family and (at least until recently..?) work responsibilities to be getting on rather than having to deal with a relatively eccentric academic with an off-beat lifestyle and an off-beat website but I wish he'd just get back in touch with me at some point.  I have tried recently to get in touch with him about this issue but with this present Corona-19 virus 'crisis', I'm not going to push anyone too much to do anything.

As such, the best I can do for you now is send you a PDF copy of my PhD privately via email.  The Appendix of the PhD is basically the same as the 'MOQ & TIME' paper so please write to me off-line and we'll take things from there.

Finally, I'm glad you enjoyed Mr Dave Allen.  If you or anyone else on this list is so inclined, you might want to take a look at his, let's say, longer, more human perspective of TIME via the link below.

Kind regards,

Ant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y861-ODp4U
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.DnhA0fGPecnjhUloFTBR-gEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y861-ODp4U>
Dave Allen Live: On Life (COMPLETE)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y861-ODp4U>
Dave Allen Live: On Life (COMPLETE). Selections from live performances by celebrated raconteur Dave Allen. Complete version.
www.youtube.com