[MF] MOQ and theism

Maggie Hettinger mhettinger at mac.com
Fri Dec 23 08:12:01 PST 2005

On Dec 23, 2005, at 9:37 AM, Kevin Perez wrote:

> And I'd like to hear more about why you believe Dynamic Quality has
> no personality.  I'm an engineer so I know what it means to be
> accused of having no personality.

This morning I'm looking at it this way:

Dynamic Quality has no personality, however that which has been
"created" by DQ DOES have personality, especially any over-
encompassing structure such as those we term Creation or God or
destiny or whatever.

So,while it is probably correct to say that Dynamic Quality has no
personality, it feels equally wrong to say that DQ "has no
personality," since the sum total of whatever it is that is left in
its wake now always includes personality-ness or personality
creation. And DQ did/does lead.

This feeling is probably the impetus behind the "intelligent design"
movement in this country.

Maggie Hettinger          mhettinger at mac.com

The difference between one  and more-than-one
       is all the difference in the world.
Indeed, that difference is the world.        --Ursula LeGuin