[MF] R: the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Marco.bonarelli at grupposistema.it Marco.bonarelli at grupposistema.it
Fri Nov 4 09:02:40 PST 2005

Hi all,

it's great to be here (hope someone still remembers me).

I think that splitting the list is the right way. Actually, MF was already
splitted (in time) ... but having one topic per month, it was normal to have
two or three months of no interest. More "rooms" at the same time should
prevent the interest drop off.

I don't know exactly how many "rooms" we could open....  here are some
suggestions:

MOQ for Beginners
MOQ and Philosophy
MOQ and Politics
MOQ and Science
MOQ and Economy
MOQ and Art
MOQ and Religion
MOQ and Everyday Life

Then, I'd prefer unmoderated fora; just, we should have few rules about the
number of posts per day and about the adherence on the room topic...

Ciao,
Marco