[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Sam Norton elizaphanian at kohath.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 08:10:33 PST 2005

Hi Rick, interesting idea, hadn't thought about it. But I now see that we have
inadvertently come 'off list' - so I'll copy this back on....

I don't see why we can't have a page on moq.org saying 'five forums currently
active, forum 1 covers the moq and politics, has 35 members and 22 posts in the
last week;, forum 2 covers analysis of ZMM and Lila and has 6 members and 4
posts in the last week' etc.

BTW the frappr idea is, I think, incredibly simple to set up. We just need
someone to do it (I'll do it if Horse is content) and a link to it from the
front page of moq.org.

as for the evolution - once a cell divides you don't have the common area
anymore... but you do have organic growth.

my further two pennies

Sam

http://elizaphanian.blogspot.com/