[MF] Open plan MoQ

Jonathan jonathan at marder.freeyellow.com
Sun Nov 13 19:36:27 PST 2005

Hi all,

  With respect to our architects who want to design an MoQ house with
separate rooms, I'd like to point out that one can only see the contents
of a room by entering, and then one loses site of other rooms. Please
lets keep it open-plan.

I know it sounds antiquated and uncool to some, but I'd rather see the
MoQ discussed on a single mailing list, with people free to name and
rename threads as they see fit. I believe that would be much more
plastic than any other suggestions. My only plea (to Horse) is to find a
mechanism to slow down the pace to cut out rapid, poorly thought out
ping-pong matches.

Jonathan Marder