[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Jonathan jonathan at marder.freeyellow.com
Sun Nov 20 22:42:37 PST 2005

Hi Horse and all,

I will likely not participate in multiple forum arrangement, and repeat
my call for a single, multithreaded arrangement. This would be exactly
like the current MD  . . . . . EXCEPT, we must cut down the frequency at
which the distribution goes out (I suggest once a day).

It would be up to initiators of threads to keep threads on topic and
relevant - or to let the thread evolve based on its on Qualities.
Successful discussions that produce solid results should be written up
as essays for the website (or even print publication, like happened with
Lilas's Child).

Jonathan