[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Gert-Jan Peeters gjpeeters at home.nl
Mon Nov 21 12:46:56 PST 2005

Hello,

Wim: moq.org allready has a link to a moq wiki.
Offcourse it would be "better" to keep such things in the same spot - I
agree.
One can try ideas like 'a chatbox' right there.

But the thing is.. people have to take own initiative. With MD and MF we
receive mail, we don't have to look for it, like with a wiki. Allthough
I am a wiki enthousiast, I also see that the visitorscount is still very
low at the moments.

GJ