[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Wim Nusselder wim.nusselder at antenna.nl
Mon Nov 21 13:44:03 PST 2005

Dear Gert-Jan,

If prolific writers of long contributions would move most of their
production to the MoQ wiki and chatterboxes would move their chatter to a
chatbox, the traffic at MD might become bearable even without delaying
distribution of contributions.
I don't intend to use either of these alternatives regularly. I'm primarily
interested in reducing MD traffic. The Forum isn't effective enough for
prolific writers (because of the delay in publishing). If the MoQ wiki
doesn't work yet (because you have to look for it), I can't blame anyone. I
prefer discussion by e-mail too.

With friendly greetings,

Wim