[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon Nov 21 13:11:42 PST 2005

Hi guys

There is also a third way of going about this to achieve pretty much the same result and
that is for members to select digest mode from the mailing list options. I can set the
trigger limit to a high value and additionally set the option to send the digest every day
even if that limit isn't reached. By doing this, anyone who elects to receive the digest
version should only receive one mail each day with all the days posts.
Those who are happy to get individual emails can do so.
The above can be selected for each list you care to join.

Another aspect of the new list software is something called 'Topics'. I'm not sure yet how
this works but I'll see if I can find out more and let you know.

How does this sound?

Horse