[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon Nov 21 15:17:03 PST 2005

Hi Rebecca

A couple of weeks or so ago I tried several times to remove the crap from the Wiki but
gave up in the end as none of the pages are protected and the spammers just overwrite
what's there on a regular basis. Unless protections are put in place the Wiki is just going
to be filled with garbage.

See ya

Horse