[MF] Backwards & Upwards

MarshaV marshalz at charter.net
Tue Feb 21 02:11:24 PST 2006

At 03:38 AM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
>Thanks for your thoughts Marsha, I read them with interest.

Are you then amending your stance on  "The
>concept of love is a description of a high
>quality experience" to elaborating that the
>'concept' of love CAN BE "...a description of a
>high quality experience", OR a "low [or anything
>in between or a multiplicity of] qualities"?

Yes, I am amending the word 'is' to 'can be'
.  Culturally it 'tends to be' associated with a
high quality experience but that would be within
a range of understanding.  And I suppose it can
further be modified by individual baggage.  The
words and reinterpretation are not as important a
dynamic (without baggage) experience.

>PS; I like your label of 'baggage' being a
>"static Quality", although IS 'baggage'
>[memories?] a hard and fast STATIC
>quality?  Personally I have found that many
>items of 'baggage' tend to morph into lesser [or
>greater] ranks of qualities as one gets older
>[and wiser?] or simply succumb to the effects of dementia or the ilk.

Well, how about morphing baggage?  Everything is
in a state of change, even static quality.

Marsha