[MF] Backwards & Upwards

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 21 00:38:16 PST 2006

Thanks for your thoughts Marsha, I read them with interest.

…Are you then amending your stance on  "The concept of love is a description of a high quality experience" to elaborating that the 'concept' of love CAN BE "...a description of a high quality experience", OR a "low [or anything in between or a multiplicity of] qualities"?

PS; I like your label of 'baggage' being a "static Quality", although IS 'baggage' [memories?] a hard and fast STATIC quality?  Personally I have found that many items of 'baggage' tend to morph into lesser [or greater] ranks of qualities as one gets older [and wiser?] or simply succumb to the effects of dementia or the ilk.

~Steve