[MF] MOQ: valuable or not?

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:12:49 PST 2006

Oh Kevin, don't get me wrong, he means what he says - I thought we
were discussing what he didn't say, why he omitted mention of certain
subjects (and I was speculating as to why)

On your additional points

Drawing "lines in the sand" between pro-MoQ'ers who implicitly find it
valuable and antis who find more to criticise than value is a
longstanding objective of mine.

One of the primary reasons I find it so valuable is precisely because
it is NOT dead or sterile, but very much alive, containing very
explicitly the means for it's own evolution (much to Bo's disgust).

Ian