[MF] MOQ: valuable or not?

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 27 15:25:18 PST 2006

Ah, it was actually ME, last week that asked if anyone was willing to share their philosophical point of view about the sign I noted that said 'God is love'...So I guess in hindsight, I was the catalyst of the religious discussions that ended up way out of hand (Sorry folks)...It was definitely NOT my intention to open a can of worms.

Steve