[MF] MOQ: valuable or not?

Marty Jorgensen mjorgensen at vpdinc.com
Mon Feb 27 14:32:40 PST 2006

Matt said:
I can only imagine that "God is Love" is as philosophically meaningful as
"Quality is undefined."

I say:

It still doesn't answer my question, it just poses another one.  Does that
mean you believe there is no answer?

Also, there's a little linguistic issue there.  In "God is Love", it looks
like God is said to be equivalent to Love.  "Quality is undefined" doesn't
say that Quality is EQUAL to the undefined.

Marty J