[MF] MOQ: valuable or not?

Matt Kundert pirsigaffliction at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:13:04 PST 2006

Marty,

Marty said:
what does "God is Love" mean, in a philosophical sense?  I've always
believed that if you want to make a claim, philosophically speaking, your
terms need to be well defined.  It may mean something to someone in a
conversational sense, but "God is Love" is very ambiguous at best; BOTH
those terms have so many meanings that the phrase, in a philosophical sense,
is meaningless.

Matt:
I can only imagine that "God is Love" is as philosophically meaningful as
"Quality is undefined."

Matt