[MF] What are people?

Muzikhed at aol.com Muzikhed at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 17:09:55 PST 2006

Marty wrote:

To me, if  you're trying to define something in the
context of the MOQ, then the  definition needs to fit the metaphysics.  If
people are being DEFINED  as relationships, then it seems to me that a good
definition of how those  terms are being used is necessary.

I also think that because the world  we live in communicates and is organized
around SOM principles, it makes it  very difficult to talk about these issues
- but its fun  trying.

Ted responds:

Thanks, Marty,
   I agree it's fun trying.  Thanks for the response.   I'm starting to see
how tricky this business is.  Words can have great  plasticity.
Maybe others have definitions for 'person', and 'relationship'.
I must set it down for now.

Ted