[MF] Dharmakaya light

Lorenz Gude lgude at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 6 05:13:47 PST 2006

Steve,

It doesn't sound that way to me, but I have no interest in defending Dr.
Lin's ideas. I included them because they were a very different
perspective from the Dalai Lama's - just to suggest the range of the
possible starting points to Maggie. I certainly did not include them
then as an assertion I was identifying with so if you want to dispute
his ideas about the Dharmakaya Light its fine with me.