[MF] Dharmakaya light

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 6 05:50:58 PST 2006

hahaha...Sorry; In light (no pun) of recent rather overwhelming at times, events on MoQ it was a little light-hearted response from me, though in abstract it does sound a little like a black hole - the comparison to nothingness and being left with blue sky.  I suppose rather pedantically; since this next question would probably fit better into MoQ;
If it were a rainy, overcast day - would Lin STILL state that it was BLUE, rather than grey sky that remained after all else had been consumed by the Dharmakaya Light?