[MF] Dharmakaya light

Muzikhed at aol.com Muzikhed at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 07:04:35 PST 2006

Thanks, Mike !
In reviewing my drawing last night, I found two that had the suns' rays as  I
suggested.  One was in a prairie in South Dakota, the other at a concert
venue in Southern Michigan.  I'll try to post these soon, (somewhere -  I should
have some space on AOL if I can find it.)

Also - just minutes ago - I looked at the painting on the wall in my living
room.   It's a painting by my father.  The subject, a solitary  figure is
walking along a trail away from us wearing a western hat.  There  is a steep rock
towering above him at his left, and a misty hill ahead on  the right.  He
holds a heavy bag in his left hand, hanging straight  down.  It throws him off
balance a little, his left shoulder is  high and the right shoulder is low.
Around his head, and right shoulder,  there is an eerie glow of light !!!  It
brightens the hill behind him  a bit, like a halo...     I never saw it till just
now.    Yeah !  (jumpin' up and down)

I'll definitely include a few photos of my dad's painting in my upload  ! !

This painting used to hang in my Grandparent's Home.  Peaceful.   As a kid, I
always thought the man in the painting was a gold prospector,  carrying his
bag of gold.

In my prior life in NY state, (my trapped life) I had a painting of my  dad's
up in the living room. too.  A different painting.  It was of an  angry Red
Dog that was being attached by birds, swirling and snarling and  barking at the
sky.  So appropriate to what went on there.
My father visited me once there, at about my worst moment.  He saw the
chaos.  And he saw the Red Dog.    In my new life, when my  dad visited my current
home, he made mention of the Red Dog, and he was  glad that this different
painting ("the prospector") was on the wall here.   The Red Dog is lost, I'm
afraid.  Left Behind.

 There was one other painting of my dad's that I had in New York, left
behind, tragically.
I had hung this third painting on the inside of my dormitory door  at
college, and other doors where I lived.  It was perfect for a door  - it was a canvas
oil painting, but framed in burlap, and rolled up like  an Asian cloth
scroll.  It had two sticks, or battens that held  it flat at the top and weighed it
down the bottom.  The painting  itself was of a woman - my father called her
"The Woman of Ill  Repute"  Only as I got older did I eventually fully
understand that  painting... she was the Lila woman !  - beautiful ?  trashy   ?
quality ?    It was meant to be apparently in the eyes of  the beholder, because
she was ambiguous.   She held a fan, as I  recall, or a purse, or both,
clutched in her hands, held tightly in front of  her.  She was elegant in a long
dress.  The dress was pink.  She might have had a shawl, or a fur about her
shoulder.  She had  pearls around her neck.  She had a hat on her head.  She stood
in  an archway, a verdant, leafy(?) archway,  the background seemed darker  and
vague.

This painting was just rolled up in the attic when I was a kid, and I  found
it.
Did I really leave that behind in NY?  I could have easily rolled  it up and
taken it, did I ?
Could it possibly be in my basement Now ?   I'll let you all know  if I find
it....
Unlikely, I'm afraid, but I'll look.

Thanks again for this topic, and the synergetic effects, induced so  far.
This is awesome.

Ted Cole     (muzikhed)