[MD] Essentialism and the MOQ

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 10:13:16 PST 2006

     [DM]
> I'd suggest that SQ is what you get when DQ
> withdraws.

     When no-dq is noticed, then all we notice is sq.
Is that what you're sayin'?

     [DM]
> DQ is full of possibilities a portal
> to the infinite.

     Dq full of possiblities, even the possibility
that it is not a possiblity and not a portal to the
infinite.

     [DM]
> What has duration is finite, i.e
> a subset of the infinite.

     I'm smelling the meaning here, but to prevent any
hung-ups, infinite would have no subsets.

     [DM]
> SQ is the denial of
> change,

     Yes, sq is all latch, hold, and stay.  Yet, water
flowing is a static event.  I find it easier for me to
notice 'anything' defined as sq, and 'anything'
not-defined as dq.  Thus, once I defined 'anything'
that I never knew about, I notice sq now with the
definition, and assume that this 'anything' was once
not-defined, thus, dq.

     [DM]
> it is the same again, it repeats what has emerged
> from DQ until it is time to disemerge. For now SQ
> endures, it hangs arounds, it sustains, it can build
> a house of cards, it is a firework with many levels.

     Change is sq would be correct, for all the
universe changes, nothing is constant.  Any physical
forces, such as gravity, would come as close to
absolute 'hanging around' or 'sustaining'.  Yet, the
forces of gravity shifts geographically.  Speed of
light is constant, Einstein says.  Yet, isn't it true
that in quantum physics to know where light is, the
velocity is uncertain.  All can then be dq.  Thus, the
valuing, the practice of perspective and how we are
comparing what is more sq than dq by noticing
'something' else that is more dq than sq.  So, here is
quality being sq and dq.  So all is dq, but practicing
quality on a daily and nightly basis I'm going to have
to provide definition to something here at one point
or another, so, I'll say trees are static patterns,
yet, I know I'm sittin' with a quality perspective as
I say this about trees, which only means I understand
that the trees are dq.

     [DM]
> Emergence is full of joyous qualitities, duration
> can become tedious, disemergence or it threat can
> be full of negative qualities and pain.

      To emerge might say we didn't have a quality
experience and now we do.  Yet, when we do, now we say
we always did have a quality experience.  So I don't
know if we really emerged, but I can see how we did
emerge, or I don't know what emergence or what event
took place, and thus, I sink further into dq, but I'll
define the experience as one as change, so, I guess
now I'm skipping from sq to dq, and that's got to be
just quality.

> Any use?

     Sure, I typed something.

woods,