[MD] Essentialism and the MOQ

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 11:33:05 PST 2006

     [SA previously]
> >     Dq full of possiblities, even the possibility
> > that it is not a possiblity and not a portal to
> the
> > infinite.

> DM: Can't see any sense in that.

     Good, it came across as dq.  "Can't see any sense
in that," that's dq.

     [SA previously]
> >     I'm smelling the meaning here, but to prevent
> any hung-ups, infinite would have no subsets.

> DM: If that were true we would not know this finite
> world.

    Winter is not spring, but they are seasons.  But
not the same, but they're seasons, I say, they're
seasons, but winter is distinction and definitely not
spring, but they're both seasons.
    What is a subset?  Infinite is infinite and finite
is finite, yet, both here, well, static is static and
dynamic is dynamic, yet, they are both here being
quality:  'they-are-both' being mu.

     [DM]
> Unless what we are is a sort of block to what is
> entirely infinite, so the world is finite for us due
to our
> human limits.

     I yell into the sky and never hear the echo of my
own voice.  I yell into a cave and my voice echos
everywhere.  It all depends on where your perspective
is.  The universe is continuous, boundless, yet, I can
distinctly see a tree, yet, that tree is a forest,
too, etc...  Infinite works and experiences under a
different set of rules than finite, just as static and
dynamic, yet, somehow they are both quality.  Quality
is static and dynamic.  Quality is finite and
infinite.  Quality is everything and nothing.  This
'somehow-they are both' is code of art - dynamic
morality.

     [SA previously]
> >     Yes, sq is all latch, hold, and stay.  Yet,
> water flowing is a static event.  I find it easier
for
> me to notice 'anything' defined as sq, and
'anything'
> > not-defined as dq.  Thus, once I defined
> 'anything' that I never knew about, I notice sq now
with the
> > definition, and assume that this 'anything' was
> once not-defined, thus, dq.

> DM: DQ should always challenge our SQ linked
> expectations, having no expectations will help open
> more openings for DQ

     Sure!

> DM: Yet what is individual about any such e-venting
> of a tree is DQ. There is much to value in what is
> new and unique and fleeting and never repeats.
> We also mourn those possibilities that we walk
> away from, never emerged, and remain as might have
> beens.

     Everyday the event is new where the bird seed
hangs from the tree.

woods,
SA