[MD] Quantum Physics

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 11:41:38 PST 2006

     [Ant]
> To say quantum physics is "The interaction point
> between [all] DQ and SQ"
> doesn't seem to lay right with me as that same
> sentence could be describing
> the continual interaction between an artist and a
> canvass or other
> interactions which are part of the macro world (for
> instance, in the
> biological and social realms) rather the micro
> world.  In other words, the
> definition you give above is too reductionist
> (towards ontological
> materialism)!

     Not if you are aware that the code of art is an
event for all levels, as dq is split from sq.  So, the
"The interaction point between [all] DQ and SQ" is ok,
except for somebody put [all] in that sentence.  Yet,
again, quality talk doesn't notice distinctions, but
if we are discerning and making distinctions then,
yes, quantum physics can't be "The interaction point
between [all] DQ and SQ", yet, quantum physics is
""The interaction point between DQ and SQ".  (Notice
[all] is gone.)

A?

woods,
SA