[MD] Quantum Physics

David M davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 11:24:55 PST 2006

Hi Dan

Is there any reason why religion should not
embrace falsification?

Whenever someone claims the authority of
revelation I suggest that they also need
to check out what has been revealed by
science. Why stick with old revelation
and ignore more up to date revelation,
or do they think god is no longer undertaking
revelations? And if one revelation contradicts
another, maybe the current stuff is what we
are currently up to receiving and is an improvement
on revelations designed for ancient societies
and cultures.

Can't beat a bit of rhetoric can you?

Ofcourse, you can just drop the whole
revelation concept.

Mind you,what if someone came up with a theory
of everything that worked and said that god
revealed it to them. Would that still be science?

David M