[MD] Research

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:29:48 PST 2006

Hi Mark, .... ah, bliss ...

(When I compare the comments here to my earlier response, I noticed I
used words like happy, excited you're happy, postitive, etc up front
too.)

I won't repeat myself, but adding the musical theme fits well too.
(tuning / resonance / coherence etc). I think this stuff is typically
PoM / Evolved Intelligence / EvoPsych material too. As well as the
reference Dan gave you, look at Booth (who discovered the Cello late
in a life of academic rhetoric), as well as Minsky and of course
Hofstader for musical links between logic and aesthetic.

Follow your muse.
I've said enough.
Ian