[MD] Research

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 11:30:33 PST 2006

Dan and Mark,

     Mark, you mention:  words=static
                                     tone=dynamic

     I don't know if you were reading any the
discussions I was having with Chin on code of art, but
I've begun to realize that the first(?) static latch
is embedded within this code of art, in other words,
dynamic morality, which also means Nothing is moral.
If we notice the word 'is' is a latch, thus, I can
state nothing latch moral, and moral latch nothing.
This provides the same conclusions, I believe, in
which getting stuck, the trappings, would be avoided
by this code of art.  Therefore, how can nothing latch
moral and/or moral latch upon nothing?  How can
something latch nothing?  Thus, a latching occurs, but
a latching that does not get stuck.  This line of
thinking I've been upon agrees with your above
conclusion.  Words would include a more static latch,
with all the meaning, context, the whole talk of
perspective, and history of what any particular words
mean, etc...  Words include a more static, concrete
application.  Tone on the other hand, can be recorded,
talked about, but the tone itself, hmmm, a sound, a
harmony, yet, still I'm just trying to put tone into
words.  Tone is more mysterious than what I might
conceive, yet, listen, pass through my mind, in the
air, etc... tone does.  Tone isn't latching very much.
 Tone is not sticking and getting stuck hardly at all.
 More dynamic I'd say.
     One possible argument against this 'tone is more
dynamic'.  What of tones we hear all the time and they
get old, less new and fresh, so to speak?  Are these
not more static tones, as of now, since they were at
one time more dynamic to us?  Well, this line of
argument seems to only be determined by the person's
disposition or mood at the time.  So, the tone itself
is still holding mystery (in a way), it is just the
pigeon-hole is a change here.  I do have to admit,
this last paragraph here is a stab at expanding how
pigeon-holing fits in with code of art understanding
that I've relaxed upon recently.  Pigeon-holing is
down-the-line, so to speak, from that first (?) static
latch.  Pigeon-holing occurs when much more static
latching has occurred for more picking and choosing to
occur I'd say.
     Anyways, I guess what I'm also saying is tone
would be an interesting approach in this research team
that your talking about, but not to go off track from
what everybody else has been hinting - follow your
bliss.

oven is warm, fish to cook, not a bird to be seen,
SA