[MD] Research

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:38:39 PST 2006

Mark,

You're well ahead of me in following up the trail of references. You
don't need me beyond moral support maybe. I said I'd said enough. BUT

I put the (pejorative) term "typically" in front of PoM deliberately.
Don't reduce your ideas to "mere" PoM, in order to fit some
conveniently established philosophical furrow. Supervisors permitting,
follow that muse and build on the Pirsigian "aesthetic" angle. PoM
will follow you.

Don't make me publicly quote your own "knock-out" words back at you ;-).

You'll be onto a "winner".
But what do I know ?

Ian