[MD] Social Imposition ?

David M davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 13:19:47 PST 2006

Hi Arlo

I say: yes and no too. Is not what we mean by SQ the removal
of DQ. Do not cells in their cellness (a type not an individual) behave in a
uniform way
as non-individuals, repeating, predictable, law-like SQ?

Cells with DQ become cancers? The dark side of DQ perhaps?
We all know there is emergence and dis-emergence.

David M