[MD] In the drink

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 07:24:07 PST 2006

     [Ant]
> Maybe an anger management course and some meditation
> classes might also be
> in order on top of the AA group?

     Ant, Mark may be defensive and angry, but you
seem to be stirring the pot, in other words,
instigating a fight.  Just drop it, the both of you.
As Horse said, I don't think this is the place for
this kind of discussion, unless, we are all getting a
first-hand look at how the levels can become
degenerated, but that's like sitting on the borders of
Syria and Iran cheering, booing, and going 'awe' when
'things' light up, very immoral indeed those actions
would be.

peace.

rainin', rainin' rainin',
SA