[MD] Ideas and Gods

Bennett Jon jonjbenn at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:01:19 PDT 2010

Horse,

I did not realize that you were the list owner-manager. In that case you are
right, it is your room and you have the right to set the rules.

It explains a lot to me about the general atmosphere, de(mean)or, and
comportment of the list now that I see who is in charge.

I think there are many open minded, thoughtful, intelligent and well read
members on the list, that I could have benefited from knowing and
corresponding with.

However, my chief point about the relationship of Christianity to freedom
vs. moq and freedom has been demonstrated very eloquently by your words and
the heart attitude they convey. And this is especially ironic since moq
claims freedom to be its ultimate principle and driving force. And yes, I
have known the deceitfulness,naivety and disingenuousness of that claim all
along.

So I will immediately cancel my subscription to the list. For this list does
not welcome all views or encourage, or even allow, freedom of thought and
speech.

You are right that you have the right to determine the what is said or what
is allowed in your room.

Any of you that care to have further correspondence with me are welcomed in
my room at: http://www.thelovingorganization.com/crisis/

Or you may contact me at my personal email at jonbenn at gmail.com

I include you too Horse in the invitation to my room.

All the best to you all,
Jon