[MD] Reading & Comprehension

skutvik at online.no skutvik at online.no
Sat May 15 00:24:01 PDT 2010

Andre, All.

14 May. :

I had brought an argument that nullified yours and that released this
childish tantrum, no arguments just charges of being impossible and
not true to Mr Pirsig. I am true to the MOQ that's all I care about, It's a
fantastic new tool that breaks out of the academic chains. There
seems to be just these two option: wild accusations or silence. I asked
Horse to answer how anything else than the S/O intellect can explain
its control of social vale and he clammed shut. I knocked down DMB's
argument (of various philosophers' INTELLECTUAL criticism of SOM
excludes the SOL) and he shut up. There is no way - from MOQ's
premises - to overturn the SOL because it IS the MOQt. Come back
when you have something sensible to say.

Bodvar

  :