[MD] Know-how

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:36:17 PDT 2010

Steven to DMB;

I've asked you three times already to please supply a definition of relativism...

Andre:
Sorry guys, I'm butting in again: Steven your are asking for definitions...isn't that a typical SOM thing to do? The way Socrates destroyed rhetoric with his dialectic method (objectifying it i.e this pursuit, reifying it) and thereby killing the pursuit of the Good?

You are doing the same thing as Bodvar does with the intellectual level, objectifying it into a S/O aggregate (whatever that means). This is destroying the MOQ.

Or rather, it is not destroying it...it is simply perpetuating SOM....the IDEA that you and Bodvar are trying to wrestle 'us' from....not realising that in this pursuit you entangle yourselves deeper and deeper into SOM.

I'll go and do the dishes!