[MD] hawking radiation

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 02:27:37 PDT 2010

Ahh, but the Cern Adventure is suppose to prove Hawking's unification theory ;-)

Hawking is not a driving force behind the unification theory.

cern is not to prove or try out the unificationmodel.

cern is about exploring the boundaries of the standard model, going to the edge.

some of this hawking black hole explanation is to be found here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation

dave;
;> dynamic can only exist if static is first,...

Wrong!

"Although Dynamic Quality, the Quality of freedom, CREATES THE WORLD IN
WHICH WE LIVE, these patterns of static quality, the quality of order,
preserve our world. Neither Static nor Dynamic Quality can survive without
the other." Lila 179 (MY EMPHASIS)

Or Bassackwards!

Static patterns emerge out of and can only exist if there is dynamic source!
However all static patterns have some degree of dynamism in them. That is
why sometimes RMP uses stable instead of static. "Stable" is a better
portrayal of the reality of patterns that reflects our ability to recognize
patterns in the dynamic soup.

Dave

Try to understand dependance, interdependance,and try to abstract physiks from "META"
do not switch between the two in your abstraction,try to read my mail again,
then the context of Pirsigs thinking, Static/dynamic/quality,and "dependance" and" interdependence".

try to understand wat you cut copy and paste.
if we mindfuck about the hierarcy , we are missing the point.
Greetzz, Adrie