[MD] the sophists

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon May 24 04:31:21 PDT 2010

Dear Bodvar:

I just had an 'epiphany'. I was trying to make sense of your Q-level,
your 'super-rationality' level, you even went one farther the other day
and referred to it as the 'hyper' what-ye-me-call-it.

Now, my insight (came dynamically you know!) is that your 5th Q- level
would be called static level of quality Quality?Static patterns of
Quality value?? Quality patterns of Quality? High dynamic quality
patterns of Quality? Super high dynamic patterns of value? Hyper high
dynamically grounded super rational quality patterns of Quality?

And this is where the 'epiphany' stopped. From the MOQ perspective I
failed to understand this koan because it warped me in confusing,
self-contradictory cycles of ... bull!

You have really objectified the MOQ.

At least the MOQ has a clear intellectual level and reference to DQ!

It's all in the experience you know?