[MD] Intellectual Level

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Thu Nov 4 09:28:50 PDT 2010

Greetings Mark,

Not sure I've understood your question correctly, but I understand intellectual
patterns of value to be a process of moving away from social restraint and a
away from an external unknown.

Any discussion will be limited as I am allowed to write only two posts per day
on my interpretation of the Intellectual Level because it has the level as being
based on an understanding that reality is equal to self and  external objects (SOM).

Marsha