[MD] Betterness - 4 levels of!

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:59:07 PST 2010

Hi Tim,

[Tim]

> While I was reading ZAMM and Lila, I felt that I was comming at it from
> across the aisle.  Anyway, my paradigm - and I would ask you: what if
> you look at reality as the "absolute source" trying to know itself?
>

> [Mark]
I believe this is a similar notion that I have been presenting to Ham.  The
absolute source is differentiated by the body/mind.  But the I (I think
faithful I to you) is looking out through the body mind from the absolute
source, kind of like a window or an avatar.  The body/mind then looks back
to understand who is looking through the window.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Mark