[MD] Plains Talk and Pragmatism

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 11 15:17:04 PST 2010

Mark,
another quick one,
Tim

> To respond the Tim, the purpose of religion is to deal with the unknown.
> It
> is no different from any metaphysics in that way.  Some ways deal better
> than others, but that is up to the individual.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Just a moment ago you compared metaphysics to religion too, in your
response to dmb.  I like this comparison a lot.  I would just point out
that when you say "some ways deal better than others", I rather used the
term karmic dump, as per RMP.  RMP suggested, I think, that it is teh
difference between taking in karmic garbage and holding onto it, or
releasing it in a karmic dump that is his standard of morality - in the
'highest'.

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm