[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:15:07 PST 2010

> Hi John,
> I'm quite adept at making my problems, SEPs. Mark.  Thanks for noticing!

[Mark]
Yes, I have been enjoying that if I may say so.  Me, well I'm problem free,
but I have a problem with that.

Speaking of the Doors and words and whatever we want to discuss in MOQ
discuss so long as it relates, I was surfing though mash-ups and came across
the following which is quite good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnhKPw2NXIw&feature=related

Now, mash-ups are interesting because they point to a pre-conceptual
perennial aspect of music which is of course part of Quality.  Am I
stretching it here?  I wouldn't want to bring in something that is not part
of Quality.  May sow some ill feelings, and perhaps even criticism.  It's
either Quality or Theism or the Highway.  Grab your motorcycle!

Looking for SEPs,
Mark

Moq_Discuss mailing list