[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:49:46 PST 2010

The hights of absurdity,...

Indeed very strange, Arlo.
I was looking into the archives, to make a long term snapshot of the
previous
history,and i cannot find anything back that is pointing out towards
constructive behaviour in Mark's case.

Probably his stirring-up actions are launched to cover up the fact that
he has no memory for what he was writing here earlier.
He has enourmous gaps in his rememberance.Probably partially due to the
side effects of Haldol and Risperdone.

Probably he thinks its funny to brutalise Dan away, and DMB, but he is
clearly
working with the use of material that is handed over to him in the
background.
The guy is promoted in, guided in, and cherised of stage,to use him as a
tool.

Every interference is de-constructive, braking the waves, exploiting other's
opinions in the absence of his own opinion.

Arlo/Mark
[Mark]
He can quote Pirsig all he wants, it is meaningless to this discussion.

[Arlo]
Its meaningless to provide Pirsig's words in a forum about Pirsig's ideas?
Please. The only reason I can see this bothering you is that you *want* the
MOQ
to mean something and when Bob said something to the contrary it annoys you
that DMB brings it up to clarify Pirsig's position.

What other discussion group about a philosopher do you know where quoting
the
philosopher is attacked?

Yes , i have the same question , really , Arlo,Is it meaningless to provide
Pirsig's words in a forum about Pirsig's idea's?

Once one starts questioning himself this kind of questions, something is
really
very , very wrong here.

Will this sadness ever end , Arlo?

greetz, Adrie