[MD] a-theism and atheism

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 21 18:51:45 PST 2010

Mark,

> Thanks for the encouragement,
> Mark

no problem.  perhaps I came in under the radar a bit too.  I have been
talking up separation a lot --- actually, the reply I composed to Ham,
but which just appeared, I composed before my reply to you, so read it
in that light ...

so... I was thinking when you said 'trivial' that you might have been
thinking along the lines of the fact that markings on a ruler, for
instance, are supposed to represent trivial, non-dimensional points.  I
wanted to point up the inherent worth, as opposed to triviality, of
these points in reality.  It is not just separation: but the things
separated and the separation, all together, ...

so yea, I think this path could be 'better'.

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm

--
                          love email again