[MD] Pragmatic Fruits Indeed

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:46:48 PST 2010

Mark to Andre:

I am interested in learning more about this time lag.  Recently is a post to John, I pointed out the research of Benjamin Libet which caused a stir in the 1970's...Is this what you mean?

Andre:
Yes Mark, the time lag is mentioned in ZMM and the Libet research regarding this in Anthony's PhD.

Mark:
Or, are you pointing to something new which is outside the brain?

Andre:
Not sure what you are saying here.

Mark:
It would seem that you are making Quality much more mysterious than it needs to be.

Andre:
I don't mean to. Yes, I realize every six-year old knows what Quality is but we are talking MOQ here and not Dynamic Quality. The MOQ is a bit more difficult to formulate than Quality.