[MD] Pragmatic Fruits Indeed

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:22:05 PST 2010

Hi Andre,

I see, so what you are proposing is a psychological concept as it relates to
MOQ.  This time lag that you reference is open to debate.  Does this impinge
on MOQ, in that such debates are part of MOQ?  More simply, is the notion of
a delay essential for your view of MOQ?  I would propose that speaking would
directly be a form of Quality, and there is no time lag.  Does this fit with
how you are building MOQ?

Thanks,
Mark