[MD] Words and concepts

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun Jun 12 04:47:50 PDT 2011

Horse,

I have only a static 'understanding' of the MoQ.  I am not trying, one way or another, to make anybody else accept it.  I am still exploring different aspects.  Patterns happens to be one area that I found interesting right from the beginning.  My mention of Arlo was just kidding.  I meant no harm.  I think Arlo's project is great.

Marsha

On Jun 12, 2011, at 7:18 AM, Horse wrote:

> Marsha
>
> While I'm sure Arlo will be flattered, the reason that Dave spends so much time on what you say is because, over the years, you have managed, consistently, to misunderstand Pirsigs MoQ.
> You seem to have a very good grasp of Bo's MoQ, Marsha's MoQ, etc., etc. However neither of the aforementioned (or the etc.'s) appear to have much in common with the MoQ as described by Robert M. Pirsig and this, I believe, is the point that DMB is trying to convey.
> He (and others) also needs to spend that amount of time because (as with Bo previously) you are spending more than a reasonable amount of time promoting a misinterpretation of Pirsigs MoQ on a forum that is here to discuss Pirsig's MoQ.
>
> Still, as Dave says in another post, it has given him (and a few others) the chance to defend the MoQ against the sort of misinterpretations that could (and does in at least on case) cause confusion.
>
> Horse
>
> On 11/06/2011 20:51, MarshaV wrote:
>> dmb,
>>
>> I'm so flattered that you need so much of my attention.  Nine out of ten of your posts are directed towards what I have said.  While I think you are cute, I still cannot vote for you to become prom queen.  I am going to vote for Arlo.
>>

>> Marsha
>
> --

___