[MD] words/time

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 16:44:42 PST 2012

Hi "MarshaV" and All,

For many centuries SOM was accepted as metaphysical reality.  When
questioning SOM, variety in existence is necessary.  The existence of S, and
the existence of O.

Logically two types of existence are described in S/O.  But there is no
logical way to separate S & O varieties in existence beyond individuality so
names were used insect, animal, male, female etc., for modalities in
existence.

In the MOQ DQ/SQ abandons the idea of S/O existence and returns to a one
size fits all status of existence using an indefinable/definable modality in
existence.  The MOQ, how we know things, uses DQ/SQ as indefinable/definable
modalities in existence.  A conscious knower-of-life modality discernment,
sentient/non-sentient life, are acceptable.

Joe