[MD] words/time

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon Dec 31 02:08:40 PST 2012

John Wheeler speaking in April 2003 to the American Physical Society:

The Question is what is the Question?
Is it all a Magic Show?
Is Reality an Illusion?
What is the framework of the Machine?
Darwin's Puzzle: Natural Selection?
Where does Space-Time come from?
Is there any answer except that it comes from consciousness?
What is Out There?
T'is Ourselves? Or, is IT all just a Magic Show?

   ( http://quantumbuddhism.com/QB-ARTICLES/MIR-Myth.pdf )