[MD] self-object patterning

ARLO JAMES BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Tue Oct 1 06:28:48 PDT 2013

[Marsha]
All static patterns of value have been molded by this [self-object (dualistic)] conditioning.

[Arlo]
More appropriate to say, "All MY static patterns of value have been molded by this [self-object (dualistic)] conditioning." That would be accurate.

According to Pirsig, subject-object metaphysics is one historical category within an overall intellectual pattern of values. To claim that this dualism effects "all" static patterns of value is to simply re-introduce Bo's faulty ideas. I understanding this is just trolling behavior, but to reiterate- if that's what you believe, I think Bo has a forum set up to discuss this.

Horse- pay close attention.