[MD] Proposed Wiki definiton of SOM

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:57:39 PST 2014

Hi John, I think that's a little too "nuanced". Not wrong just need
something snappier before all the qualified examples.

For example, first sentence - the "our" is so much more important than
"reality".

Great start though. Lets work on a definitive sentence - says the man who
abhors definitions :-)
Ian