[MD] Proposed Wiki definiton of SOM

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:21:52 PST 2014

Thanks Ian,

To be perfectly honest, I snagged the definition from Wiki on Philosophical
Realism
 and substituted SOM for the term everywhere it appeared in the wiki
article.  My aim, as you can imagine, was to get some feedback on the idea
that SOM and Philosophical Realism are one and the same.

Are they?

John

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Ian Glendinning <ian.glendinning at gmail.com