[MD] SOM is what?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:09:41 PST 2014

Ian,

Fun indeed.

You said:

> We necessarily operate in language "as if" our metaphysics was SOMist,

And because we do so, Western Civilization sits atop the world heap of
power.  Of all social powers, Those influenced and formed by SOM sit on top
of those  that don't.  Thus from a power politics view, nothing can defeat
such a society as the one that is cold hearted, objective and calculating,
no?  When Japan learned this lesson of SOM, It became a dominant economic
power like a phoenix from the ashholes.  And now China is adopting a more
pragmatically objective society also.  So what is there that limits
Objectivism, when turning everything into an object of control is so
overwhelming?

Only it's own weight, is all I can figure.  Such a Giant topples of his own
cancerous growth.  There is nothing to do but wait.

And dodge the pieces I guess.

Artfully,

John